These cream cheese keto cookies are not only delicious, but they also happen to be egg-free and nut-free. Not only are they delicious but as an added bonus they are very low in carbs.
Cream Cheese Keto Cookies
Avoiding foods for allergy or dietary reasons can sometimes be overwhelming and frustrating. Which is why these cream cheese keto cookies made with coconut flour and without eggs can serve as an option for those doing a ketogenic diet.
You can certainly customize these keto coconut cream cheese cookies easily by adding 1/2 cup of sugar-free chocolate chips or swapping the vanilla extract for lemon or orange extract.
If you have several allergies or dietary restrictions consider giving these keto cream cheese cookies a try. I am confident that they won’t disappoint. Note: Botanically speaking coconut is a fruit. But in some cases, it is also a tree nut. If an individual is allergic t”tree nuts” there is a possibility they may also be allergic to coconut. So make sure you’re clear to enjoy these.
Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of softened butter
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar substitute
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter, cream cheese and sugar substitutes on medium for a few minutes, until light yellow and fluffy. (Optional add 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream for a more moist cookie)
- Add the vanilla and continue to mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Next add the the coconut flour, baking powder, salt mix till well combined.
- Lastly, add the unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix until just combined.
- Form 1 inch balls from the cookie dough
- Place the cookie dough balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet about an inch apart, and gently press down on each cookie with your fingers to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until lightly brown around the edges. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
Store your baked cookies in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 weeks
YIELD: 30 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 120 TOTAL FAT: 12.4g SATURATED FAT: 8.7g CHOLESTEROL: 21mg SODIUM: 21mg CARBOHYDRATES: 2.5g FIBER: 1.5g SUGAR: 0.6g PROTEIN: 1.2g