Coconut oil is widely used for cooking, in cosmetics, for improving the health condition, as well as for many other everyday uses. Below you’ll find out something more about its uses and benefits.
50 uses and benefits of coconut oil:
1. Eat one spoon of coconut oil when you need to raise the level of your energy.
2. It is used as part of recipes for the preparation of body peeling.
3. Use it as a hair regenerator (apply coconut oil on a dry hair, leave it as much as possible and then wash your hair with shampoo).
4. Use it as a hair styling preparation. Take a bit of it, brush it on your palms and stylish your hair in the desired way.
5. Use this oil as a moisturizing lipstick. Put it in a small box and always carry the box with you in your handbag.
6. Coconut oil is also good for animals. Add one tablespoon in the food that your dog or cat eats.
7. Replace unhealthy oil with coconut oil and use it for cooking and preparing bakery products.
8. Put a small amount on your underarms and use it as a natural deodorant.
9. Use it as a shaving cream replacement.
10. Use it to remove makeup.
11. This oil can be also used for calming chickenpox, herpes or other rashes and irritations of the skin.
12. You can use this oil to reduce fungal infections on the legs.
13. Consume one tablespoon of coconut oil combined with vitamins, for better absorption.
14. For faster healing of cuts and burns.
15. Apply it around the eyes to prevent wrinkles and scars.
16. As a massaging oil.
17. To prevent and reduce the visibility of the stretch marks.
18. Breastfeeding mothers can rub on nipples to prevent skin cracking and irritation.
19. Also, breastfeeding mothers with the consummation of coconut oil may increase milk flow.
20. In case of bee stings or other insects, to soothe the pain.
21. Eat to reduce or eliminate а migraine.
22. In a combination with mint, lemon balsam, rosemary or tea tree oil is great in fighting insects.
23. You can mix it with baking soda and use it as a non-toxic cleaner for kitchen appliances.
24. Use it for polishing metal surfaces, but first always test it on a small part.
25. Maintain the metal bars with coconut oil.
26. Use this oil to remove tangled chewing gum from your hair.
27. Against corrosion.
28. Can be used as a lubricant (but it is not safe to combine with latex).
29. Take one spoon when you have acid in the stomach.
30. Use it to dye your hair in combination with egg yolks and honey.
31. In a combination with lemon juice can be used to polish the furniture (always first test it on a smaller surfaces).
32. Treat cracked heels by using coconut oil.
33. Massage your nails and cuticles with this oil to solidify them.
34. With a few tablespoons a day, every day, you can improve the overall immune system.
35. To clean the brush of the mascara.
36. For strengthening the eyelashes.
37. To treat acnes and pimples.
38. Use it on toast instead of butter (best in combination with cinnamon).
39. Take a spoon before eating to control your appetite.
40. Heal candida by using this oil.
41. To clean the brushes and hands after painting with oil colors.
42. If you are depilating at home, you can use it to remove excess wax from the skin.
43. Put a few drops into the ear if you have problems with ear infection.
44. Wipe the leaves of your plants with coconut oil and they will brighter than ever.
45. You can relieve yourself from conjunctivitis with this oil.
46. For a better effect in treating hemorrhoids, combine it with a drop of lavender oil.
47. Use it to reduce throat pain (put a little in your mouth, let it melt and slowly swallow).
48. Make non-toxic treatment against fleas.
49. Mix it with baking soda and use it as a face peeling.
50. To clean the interior of your car (put on a fabric).