Youthful and radiant skin is the dream of any woman in the world. However, keeping your skin in perfect shape is easier said than done. There are a lot of expensive products and treatments which might work, but they aren’t really affordable for the majority of people. However, it shouldn’t be that way – nature hides many products which can improve the quality and health of your skin and make it look flawless.
You don’t need to pay big money to make your skin look perfect, but you certainly need a lot of persistence. Continue reading below to learn 20 simple tricks that will keep your skin healthy and clean:
20 Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin
1. Regular exfoliation is vital for your skin. You can safely use sugar to exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells from its surface. When showering, rub your skin with a mildly rough sponge to remove impurities and make it smooth and soft. Make sure to use small circular movements which works best for removing dead skin cells.
2. Hydration is pretty important for your skin health as well. Besides drinking plenty of water every day, make sure to apply a high-quality cream or lotion on your skin on a daily basis.
3. Mix a teaspoon of gelatin and 2 teaspoons of milk, then microwave the mixture for 10 seconds to create a powerful facial mask that can remove blackheads from your face. Just apply it on your face and leave it to dry on its own, then gently peel it off and rinse with lukewarm water in the end. Repeat the process every 15 days and the results will be amazing.
4. Wash your face with warm water and a mild lotion every night before going to bed to remove the dust, excess oil and bacteria from your pores.
5. Make sure to use sunscreen whenever going outside in the summer to prevent the harmful effect of the sun’s UV-rays. These rays have been associated with accelerated skin aging, wrinkles and skin cancer as well.
6. As we already mentioned, staying hydrated is pretty important for your skin. When dehydrated, the skin will lose its elasticity and make you look far older than you really are.
7. Apply a bit of fresh Aloe Vera gel around your eyes and ears 2-3 times a month before going to bed. This gel can do wonders for your ski and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the signs of aging as well.
8. Find a way to relieve stress as it can accelerate the aging process and make the aging signs on your face much more noticeable. Learn how to relax and your skin will thank you.
9. Make sure to clean your face regularly – this means removing your makeup before going to bed. Not doing so will result in clogged pores and make your skin inflamed and dry.
10. Make a smoothie of some apples, cucumber, orange and celery and drink it in the morning to detoxify your skin and keep it healthy and clean.
11. Staying physically active is important for your skin and your overall health as well. Exercising will boost your metabolism and regenerate your skin cells, effectively erasing the signs of aging.
12. Make a homemade natural peeling with some sugar and yogurt and massage your face in small circular motion every 15 days to exfoliate your skin and keep it smooth and soft.
13. Getting proper rest overnight is highly important for your skin. Sleeping will allow your skin cells to regenerate themselves and keep your skin healthy, so make sure to get 6-8 hours of sleeping overnight.
14. You don’t need to buy expensive facial creams and lotions – you can prepare them yourself at home. A DIY oatmeal mask is ideal for oily skin, while avocado skin masks are great for dry and dehydrated skin. A mask made of papaya and honey will nurture any skin type.
15. Keep your vitamin B intake at an optimal level – this nutrient is highly important for your skin, hair and nails. You can get vitamin B supplements in the form of capsules – make sure to stay hydrated as well by drinking plenty of water during the day or the supplements won’t work.
16. Clay masks work wonders for an oily T-zone. If your glands produce too much oil, a clay mask will regulate the production of oil in your skin and nurture it.
17. Cucumbers are perfect for your facial skin – they will hydrate and clean it, while also keeping it soft and smooth. Put some cucumber slices on your facial skin and drink cucumber juice every day to make your skin glow.
18. If you have dark circles under the eyes, wet green tea bags can help. The tea acts as a powerful skin tonic and has antibacterial properties which will prevent any kind of infection. The green tea bags can also slow down the aging process and help you in cases of enlarged pores. Use the tea bags on your face once or twice a week for best results.
19. When applying perfume, avoid spraying it on your face. Most perfumes contain certain compounds that can reduce the amount of collagen in your skin and increase the signs of aging.
20. Always use high-quality makeup – cheaper products are often full of chemicals which can accelerate the aging process and dehydrate your skin, causing the appearance of wrinkles.
As you can see, keeping your skin healthy isn’t supposed to be so hard. Stick to the 20 aforementioned tips and we’re sure that you’ll be impressed by the results.